- Manarchists and brocialists
- People who are more interested in purity of theory than material conditions
- People who “refuse to compromise” on theory because the current system works just fine for them.
- Theory. Just fucking theory. The more of it I read, the more I think we need to shut up and do stuff/the more I think “this is all bullshit”
- People who put bourgeoisie environmentalism (and other pearl clutchy moral concerns) ahead of human conditions. I believe in preserving the environment so we don’t all die. That’s it. I have no ethical interest in it aside from preserving human life.
- Anti-consumerism/anti-stuff rhetoric that’s really irrelevant to people who live in shitty material circumstances.
- The percentage of white dudes, esp. white dudes who consider themselves the most radical and talk over everyone else.
- People who are interested in a “lifestyle” more than actual political change. The point should be a comfortable lifestyle for all people, demanding everyone be a freegan is not helpful and I’m not sorry.
- People who’ve never actually done any drudgery that wasn’t by choice/people who romanticize the proletarian or lumpen proletarian experience but don’t actually have to experience it.
I hope that I look as beautiful as Connie Britton when I am 47.
holy fucking shit this exactly what happened to me